Shipping & Returns
Where possible we use Fastway Couriers or Australia post.
Shipping costs vary depending on weight of the products and distance for shipping.
Once you have checked out, we can assess the best delivery price and method for you based on the information sent and confirm with you before finalising the purchase.
Following is a guide only.
- One garment $9.95
- Up to 5 garments $16.50
- 6 to 12 garments $25
For greater amounts please contact us for a quote.
International shipping – please contact us for an estimate.
All garments are cross-checked before they leave our premises, ensuring that we are supplying you the product you have ordered in the size and colours you have chosen.
We trust that you understand the brand, size and colour of your product, before we place the final order. Please choose carefully as returns are challenging and costly. Not all brands can be returned. Garments that have been decorated with your artwork, are non-refundable.
Before you plan on returning any items, please contact us to make appropriate arrangements.
In the case that your returns request has been approved by us:
- Customers must obtain a return number from Gold Coast Uniforms within 3 days of receiving their order.
- We will not accept returns without a return number.
- All returned goods must be unworn and in original packaging with swing tags attached and in original condition.
- Once the garments have been returned in the required condition, we will inspect them and advise if they can be exchanged or refunded.
- A $27.50 Restocking fee applies per brand, and all freight is non-refundable.
- Customers will be responsible for all freight charges to and from our premises, for all exchangeable and refundable products.